Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Settling...

Just in case anyone was wondering, I feel very calm and very settled today. I like it.

Perhaps listening to Death Cab for Cutie on repeat has helped!

"Soul Meets Body"

I want to live where soul meets body
And let the sun wrap its arms around me
And bathe my skin in water cool and cleansing
And feel, feel what its like to be new

Cause in my head there’s a greyhound station
Where I send my thoughts to far off destinations
So they may have a chance of finding a place
where they’re far more
suited than here.

(K- it was so great to see you today. Let's not let so much time go by until next time.)

2 comments:

Lulu said...

:)

Kris said...

It was so good to see you, Erin. I really value our friendship, and I'm really glad you're discovering new parts of yourself, finding happiness and finding freedom. :)