Sunday, March 02, 2008

Boot Camp!

Wow, what a weekend... I'm getting my butt back in shape, that is for sure!

Friday night: 5.5 mile run, including 5 Wilke hill repeats
Saturday morning: 50 mile "easy" (i.e. not so easy as we averaged 16.7mph) Pedal thru the Pines, plus 1 mile run
Sunday morning: 10 mile ride (3 at sprint pace) plus 6 mile run
Specifics on Boot Camp? Check out Dionn's blog - I am too lazy to type it up. :)
Needless to say, the best part was hanging out with my girls!!! (Plus Panther, but, well, you know... Haha...) Seriously, I would never train if it wasn't for them. I might not be able to keep up with them, but at least I know there will always be a margarita (or mimosa, or bud light, or whatever) waiting for me at our post-workout breakfast. That just rocks.

No comments: