Thursday, March 06, 2008

TMBG Afterglow...

I have been listening to TMBG all day. I did, however, resist driving to Houston to go see them again. I like how Southpaw said it, "I don’t want this to become a TMBG fan site, so I’ll [...] let the wonderful night dissolve into history." Well said.

I do have a definite afterglow, though. Thanks again to Dionn, Michelle, Tony, Ostrich and some random person who took Kris's ticket for coming with me.

Anyway, I'm glad I am feeling good mentally, because physically, I am in a world of hurt! (Mainly from the quickbricks workout on Tuesday. While I didn't feel it at the time, my legs are screaming at me now.) Thank goodness today was a rest day... the past week has been hard.

Friday: 5 mile run + Wilke repeats
Saturday: 50 mile ride + 1 mile run
Sunday: 10 mile ride + 6 mile run
Monday: 1 mile swim + 4.5 mile run
Tuesday: 3.5 mile run/quickbricks + weights/core
Wednesday: 20 mile ride + 1 mile run + 1 mile swim (time trial)

I really am having no problems taking these rest days! I was supposed to do Mesa hill repeats on the bike this afternoon, but I am SO glad that I am heading to happy hour instead.

And then it begins again tomorrow!

Did I mention I still love TMBG?! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They told us how to Cyclops Rock! Thanks for the link...