Monday, March 24, 2008

Goodnight :)

I have been wondering why I'm so tired, especially after taking a very easy recovery week. But as I look back at the past 4 days, I guess I see why:

Breakfast meeting, work, luncheon, beer run, clubhouse setup, crawfish boil, late night happy hour, sleep, run, work, nap, scrabble, scrabble again, sleep, ride, run, eat, work, noodles, cupcake, sleep, veg, shop, maggie, terry & pat, eat, hard-core scrabble, crossword, sleep, work, run, work, michelle, work... Uh, yeah. I spent more time than normal on my couch lately, but it was not enough. It's 9:00, and I'm going to bed!

Kerry snapped this picture of me at my Crawfish Boil. Look - I'm working! Seriously, life is hard. :)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hey, are you a memeber of scrabulous? Duane and I just joined. We could play across the equator, eh