Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pack. Unpack. Repeat.

So many bags. Seriously, this is ridiculous. I am looking at all the bags I need to unpack right now.

1) Gym bag with wet swimsuit, towels, gym clothes.
2) Bike/run bag with random clothes and running shoes.
3) Plastic bag with mountain bike shoes, bike clothes from this morning and running jersey.
4) Rogue bag with bike accutrements - arm warmers, food wrappers, gloves, etc.

And once I unpack them, I'll load them all back up to get ready to restart tomorrow. :)

Today was an unintentional quadruple brick, which partially explains the bags. I didn't want to ride in the rain, so I went to the gym for my brick. But I was early, so I ended up doing weights for 30 minutes, then spin class for 1 hour, then a 3.5 mile progressive pace run on the dreadmill, then swam 1000m. It was really fun, but I was definitely ready to get out of the gym after 3 hours.

I gotta say, I'm doing really well at resting during this training. I actually have energy for my quality workouts, which is somewhat of a change for me. Minus the fact that I somehow hurt my right quad and couldn't run Tuesday/Wednesday, I feel that I'm actually training pretty smart for once. I'll say it again - it feels good to actually be training again versus working out without a point.

Alright, time to unpack and repack the bags.

No comments: