Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Tried...

Today I remembered to check my Danskin pictures. I'm not trying to revisit bad memories, I promise. I am merely commenting on my photos.


As much as I hate these pictures, I certainly can tell a lot about my race. Here I am looking at my watch after the swim. I can feel my disappointment at my time oozing from this picture. Seriously, why didn't it occur to me that the swim was long?!
Oh wait, I'm on my bike. I'm happy again. Of course. ;)
Oh no, I have to run now. At least I'm not walking like the lady behind me! In typical Erin fashion, my arms are flailing all over the place here. (The more I'm photographed and videotaped, the more I realize that I have very little control over my arms. I'm serious, watch me swim. It's very entertaining. As long as you're not me.)
I tried to smile, honestly. But again, it just wasn't happening for me. I usually attempt some type of goofy gesture during a race... and this was my lame attempt. Hook 'Em! ;)



And finally, I've come a long way in the past 3 years. When I took this picture at the finishline of my first tri, I had no idea what was in store for me. I'm glad to say that it has been a blast. And it's only just beginning.

No comments: