Monday, June 30, 2008

Late...

I can't get enough sleep lately. I just looked at my computer clock and it is 11:15pm. WHY OH WHY am I awake right now? Why can't I just go to bed?! I seriously can't seem to get to sleep before 11:00 at all anymore, and that doesn't bode well for my 5:00am wake-up calls.

There is a lot I want to post about, but I'll end on a positive.

Tonight I gave each of my dogs a sock that I had worn during the Urban Assault. The bottoms of each sock were black, even after undergoing a hard core wash cycle. There was no saving them, so I offered one each to Olive and Violet, who both quickly became completely territorial yet completely amused. I have never seen 2 happier dogs in my life. Olive laid on her back, her 2 front paws outstretched, and threw the sock from paw to paw, pausing only to catch it in her mouth and shake it all around. It's the little things... in this case, a dirty sock. :)

Shutting down in 3...2...1... Goodnight!

No comments: