Thursday, June 12, 2008

On hold...


Haha, this Garfield Minus Garfield rocks. It perfectly describes the afternoon... I have been on hold with CCR for quite some time now, trying to figure out why my company is registered twice to be a government vendor. The government is tricky... they won't let you press "0" and bypass all the the talking and the menus. No, they make you listen to every stinking option possible before you can move on. It's like online defensive driving. What should take 5 minutes is dragged out unnecessarily just because. Grrrrr!!!
At least I wisened up about 15 minutes ago and put the call on speakerphone, rather than cricking my neck with the phone wedged to my head. I knew I should have used the girl's room before I called. In fact, I'm kind of surprised the government doesn't play sounds of running water for their hold music... Yet...

No comments: