Friday, June 20, 2008

KONG IS HERE!!!!!!

I have been waiting and waiting to post about this. It is such a huge part of my life, and I wanted to make a really awesome announcement on my blog. I think I didn't say anything because I didn't fully believe it was real... or I didn't want to say anything until we had some type of proof that this was more than just a (time & energy consuming) evening project.


But today.... I can say that WE DID IT. Kerry, Tim & I started a new company called Kong Concepts, and our first product is here. Not only are they here, but they are in a retail store. They are being sold online. And they are being promoted all over the country!


I AM SO EXCITED TO INTRODUCE GREASE MONKEY WIPES!!!!!!!!!!! These are individually packaged degreasing hand wipes that are perfect for cleaning up when you get dirty from a ride.

I am too excited to type everything up right now... so I'll let the links do the work.


TODAY, WE MADE IT ON VELONEWS!!!!!! THE FRONT PAGE OF VELONEWS!!!!!!!!


WE ARE SELLING IN JACK & ADAMS!!!!!! Check out our BLOG!!!!!


AND YOU CAN BUY OUR PRODUCTS ONLINE!!!! http://www.kongconcepts.com/!!!

I will be posting much more soon... and asking for help, too... but now you know my big news!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck on your new venture.

Unknown said...

woo hoo.

You need to provide info on individual packet weight for the weight weenies on velonews