Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Heal Heel!

Thanks for all the well wishes for my feet! :) I wish I could say that it feels better, but then I'd be lying. However, I DID go to the doctor today and I don't have Plantars. Apparently I just bruised the $%*# out of my heel, and I need to back off to let it heal. Dr. said the intense pain comes because fat & blood don't like to mix. Who knew?

Which means no running. Damn it. So... Dionn and I will be quite the Couples Tri pair.... a pair of gimps who can't run!

Oh well... there are bigger and better things in store than this race. It is just frustrating to have such a stupid injury. However, I suppose any injury sucks, and this will actually heal, so that's the end of my complaining.

By the way, I have been generously applying Arnica Gel on it... and I think it has been helping. I love that stuff.

1 comment:

Missychel said...

what the heck did you do to your foot? that looks painful!!!