Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sleep Helps... Or Not...

After Meredith checked my nutrition, she concluded that I'm eating fine. I just need more sleep.

Apparently 5 - 6 hours doesn't cut it. (Shock!) Thus, my plan is to get more sleep. Starting last night, I got 8 hours! I was in bed by 8:45, asleep by 9:00. Slept in till 5:00 = 8 hours!

However... sleep cannot overcome my blondness. I packed my swim stuff, work clothes and bike/run clothes for tonight. Made some coffee, ate a banana, then headed out. What did I forget that was pretty important for biking tonight? Oh... my bike.

Brilliant! ;)

5 comments:

MW said...

Welcome to my world!
I was asleep by 8:30.

Too bad I have a 4:30am "get up" and not 5.

7 hours seems to be enough accompanied by my 20-30 min nap at lunch or late afternoon!

meredith said...

Next step...check lists ;)m

StephW said...

i love sleeping!! my problem is that i am usually in bed on time but i got the tv on for another hour or so.

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Oh my God--that is hilarious! The best laid plans....Thanks for being my date last night even if you did try to kill me with a hemp brownie!! ewww ewww ewwww

Priscilla said...

Hilarious!! Who needs a bike anyways...