Sunday, June 10, 2007

Metroplex Sprint Tri

Here are some pictures from my weekend.


Erin's Pre-Race Secret: Chocolate Cake! (This one is courtesy of Johnny Carino's.) This is the only picture of my running where I looked happy. Probably because I was only a few feet from the finish line.


Kris, me, Glenda & Maggie after the finish.Glenda crashed really hard towards the end of her bike. Here are a few of her wounds.
Kris enjoyed some post-race food - sausage pizza of course!I couldn't believe it - I actually got hardware!! They gave awards four deep in each age group. Glenda won second place in her age group. (Even with her awful crash!)
My parents came to watch!! This was the first time my mom saw me in a triathlon. I'm so glad they came - it mean a lot to me. My dad was certainly happen that this was a sprint - not a half ironman like last year. :)

2 comments:

Greg said...

You'd better call me next time you're in Dallas!!!

Jane said...

Congrats super star!! I'm proud to hear you rocked it.