Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Morning Questions...

A few questions on this lovely, not rainy Friday.

-How on EARTH did I manage to wake up this morning, after 4 hours of sleep, and run to Mt. Bonnell with Leslie? At a pretty darn good pace, too.

-Where did all of the writing on my arms come from? When I was getting water after our run, I looked down and noticed an entire conversation written on my forearms.

-Why do I seem to absorb the habits of everyone around me, to the point of annoying myself because I don't have any characteristics of my own? Hence, why I kept calling myself a sponge last night?

-Who knew that Little Woodrow's had such good frozen bellinis? (Well, Jane & Katie did.) And why did Kris keep saying, "Erin. Just get one more. Just one!"

-Why couldn't Lulu remember where she parked. She was my taxi home, and she kept saying she was at Jack & Adams. Then Runtex. Then Jack and Adams. Then Runtex. And why did I have the hiccups the whole way home?

-Why is it that if I stay at a pub run "too late," someone always gets mad at me?

-Where did all the postcards go?

-Why did some guy keep saying, "YOU are a freak. You are a BIG FREAK."

-Didn't Michelle & I look cute with our matching shoes?

-With the 20 mile Rollingwood Romp + 8 miles in Tarrytown in the past 24 hours, can my legs handle the brick tomorrow? Right now, they are saying, "NO!!"

-And most importantly, how did I get so lucky to marry Phil? When I came home from my run this morning, he gave me a huge hug and made me a giant breakfast. I am sooooooo lucky!

6 comments:

Dionn said...

I am so impressed that you ran this morning. The only running I did was to the medicine cabinet for some advil and then back to bed.

And where did the postcards go?

KP said...

I'm pretty sure the postcards can be found in various sports bras throughout the city.

Kris said...

Seriously, what was the deal with the "YOU are a FREAK"??????

Missychel said...

Freak.....yes. Who the flip gets up to run the morning after a PR? You are out of control.

And yes.......we did look cute...but don't we always? :)

there was one postcard on my bathroom floor this morning.

Unknown said...

so glad you like the bellinis...

Why me? said...

Did I really say my car was at Jack and Adams? Is that why the run home seemed so fricking long? How did you fit in the backseat with my bike?