Sunday, June 03, 2007

Week 21 Workouts

Total Run: 21.5 miles / 4 times
Total Bike: 100 miles / 4 times
Total Swim: 2100 meters / 1 time
Total Gym Workouts: 3 times

I'm surprised at how easy it is becoming to get bike miles in. Unfortunately, I have a harder time getting run miles in. I only got to swim once this week because of the storm on Thursday morning. But, overall - I made my miles and I'm seeing progress.

Next Sunday, Kris, Maggie, Glenda & I are going to Dallas for the Metroplex Sprint Triathlon. It is at Joe Pool Lake - the same place where Glenda & I competed at the Prarieman Half Ironman last fall. I'm curious to see how I do at this race - I'm not going to hold anything back... I've definitely been putting in the training and it's time to see what I'm made of!

4 comments:

holly said...

I say, kick some ass!

Missychel said...

I wish I were going with you guys. I knw you are gonna kick serious butt!!

md said...

you are going to kick some major butt in Dallas!!!!
I can't wait for our fun weekend.

Dionn said...

Drop the Hammer!