Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Flake!

Oops... day one of training and I flaked on my run workout. Sorry about that. I really hate it when I don't come through on my word. However, there was something far more important that required my time for the evening. No regrets about that one...

I'm striving for flexibility, which is good since every workout that I had planned this week so far has changed. And it's only Day 2! It's cool though, because enjoying myself (for instance, a warm spin class versus swimming outside in the freezing rain ) is far more important than being attached to a spreadsheet. At least that's what I'll keep telling myself. :)

My quest to complete my kitchen is almost done! I've unpacked everything my parents gave me and cleaned out the pantry. Yesterday I picked up some knives, a casserole dish and a wok. Jess - come back to Austin! I am helpless with you.

2 comments:

md said...

2 flakes in 24 hours, you owe me. No, no worries at all my dear.
but hey since you're cooking... :-)

see you soon???

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

My week has started the same way! I guess it's called "life!" The sun is shining now and all is back to normal!