Saturday, January 31, 2009

I love you, January 2009!

Holy smokes, this has been the best week ever. Perhaps the best month ever, too. Can I just say that I LOVE 2009!!!! The month of January has been ten times better than all of 2008. YAY!!!!

So, in typical dork Erin fashion, I am hunkered at home for the evening - with plans of eating, rolling & watching art documentaries. (Simon Schama's Power of Art - they are AWESOME!!!!!!!!) Yeah, I really am this cool. :)

Anyway, I did my long ride/run yesterday and "ran" 15 miles this morning (yes, Katie, running has still divorced me!) I then had a fabulous afternoon relaxing and enjoying the 3mm. Built a coffee table, organized my recipe book, ate a bunch of peanut butter, chatted with D, and did laundry.

I'm very excited about tomorrow. Which is...wait for it... my first "off" day in 25 days! YAY! (I know, I know... bad Erin, very bad...)

What's on the agenda? Sleeping... pancakes... lounging...the library...cooking... perfect.

January 2009 started shaky, but in the end it was AWESOME. (Get that? I'm liking this year? Yeah?)

Okay, enough of publicly being a dork. I shall retreat and watch my art films. Sweet. :)

4 comments:

Dionn said...

Dork. LOVE YOU!! Great job this month! Way to get after it!

etg said...

We all love you!!! Yeah for January ending in such a good way...must mean good things are in store for February. Enjoy your day off!!

Unknown said...

watching them online, or do you have DVDs?

erin said...

I got them from the Westbank library. Let me know if you want me if you ever want me to check them out for you, G.