Saturday, January 24, 2009

Poser!

I feel like a poser. Like someone who wants to be an Ironman, but isn't at all Ironman material.
The weather & scheduling issues messed up my morning plans, and I couldn't figure out for the life of me what to do for the long ride. After many texts and attempts to stay in bed and drink coffee/do the crosswords, Esther & I braved the cold and wind in an attempt to ride 60 miles. We made it from our neighborhood to 360 & Westlake... stopped to regroup, ended up trying to warm up with coffee, and then headed back to the PTC to spin indoors. I didn't make it anywhere close to 60 miles, felt like loser (however, I am grateful for Esther), and now I have only half a building block to add to my IM pyramid. Go me.

And yet... the girl knows how to pose, right? (courtesy of Jane & the Everyday Ironman blog)
UGH. What can I say. Tomorrow's another day. At least I've enjoyed the rest of my Saturday.

2 comments:

etg said...

I think if you believe you are Ironman material then you are Ironman material as soon as you start living into that image. Start believing and live into it...I already know that you are!

Dionn said...

Girl...you are working the T3 jersey! Maybe you should post that OTHER picture of you in the jersey... ;)