Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Links!

Apparently, a lot of people are reading my blog. Thank you, people! I can only hope that if Joey were grading my writing, I'd at least get a 3 out of 4.

Some of you have asked me to keep adding links to the right of the page so they can use my blog as a "home base" and check everyone else out through my links. So... I've obliged and added more friends. Additional FOMO Club members, really. Hope you get a chance to check them out.

BTW - Two more places I frequent often, but don't really see a point in linking, is Chris Flett's blog. I went to a lecture by him and found him really interesting. Also, I read David Zinczenko's blog/articles. He doesn't post a lot, but what he does post is worth the read. If you are ever bored, check out these sites.

Happy blogging!

3 comments:

MW said...

One of the coolest blogs you can link to is Wiley Coyote's.

That guy is off the hook!
Check him out!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I give it a 4. It has focus, voice, orgazation, and the conventions are reasonably good. Of course, I've been grading the 12th graders who failed the first time around. In comparison, Kerouac was clear, focused, and had amazingly good punctuation.

-Joey

Missychel said...

you totally need to help me set up my blogspot blog. i have one but rarely use it.