Monday, March 12, 2007

Where did the cold go??

Just curious... because today, during my run, I forgot what cold felt like. When I made it back to my car, I was so damn drenched that I had to get IN MY CAR and run the air conditioning to cool down. Sad, really.

Met Michelle, Maggie, Laura, Glenda and about 30 other folks for Adam's core class at Jack and Adams. Wow! The first thing we did was the plank. For 4 minutes. Yes, I said 4 minutes. I made it 2 minutes. This class is awesome... I'm going to go every Monday that I'm in Austin, and hopefully my dreams of strong abs will come true!

Anyway, the benefit of the cold leaving, and summer approaching, is DST. I am LOVING the extra hour of daylight! When I got home, at 6:45pm, I actually had time to walk the dogs with Phil. It was awesome.

For the record, it's going to be one hot summer. Barton Springs, here I come!

7 comments:

Mike said...

One Wet Hot American Summer.

Barton Springs, yes.

Creek is temporarily restocked with water as well! Should be clean and calm for a weekend romp. Awesome.

Unknown said...

BS was closed yesterday :( I guess from the storms. I was going to go and swim - honest.

Back in the pool again tonight I suppose.

Laura said...

My abs are so freakin sore!

Anonymous said...

my legs are sore!! I'm so outta shape! I need to get off the couch and lay off the beer (and chik-fil-a)
but seriously, thanks for getting me out there Erin!
I'm all for meeting you at BS too.

Missychel said...

I am super glad that we met for a workout yesterday. That class kicks serious booty....but i love the torture.

Jane said...

Erin - I want to start doing the class with you! Call me or email me next week?! What time does it start on Mondays??

Erin said...

Jack & Adam's Core Class: Mondays at 5:30/5:45 pm. Bring a towel or a yoga mat (better). Be prepared to feel your stomach for the rest of the week!

Possibly meet at 4:30pm to run first, if we can stand the heat.