Sunday, March 18, 2007

Week 10 Workouts

Total Run: 13.5 miles / 3 times (Goal = 22 miles)
Total Bike: 100 miles / 3 times (Goal = 90 miles)
Total Swim: 4200M / 2 times (Goal = 2 times)
Total Gym: 3 times

Second week in a row that I hit my bike goal miles - wahoo!!

The highlights:
Monday - Ran with Michelle before Jack & Adam's core class, which I already mentioned was ridiculous. In a good way.
Tuesday - Made it to swimming early and got an extra 1000m in, bringing the workout to 2 miles. I meant for this to be an off day, but the 1.5 swim class was actually really challenging.
Wednesday - Gym in the morning, Quality Run in the afternoon. We did "Panther's Paces" which was 3 x 400m @ 1/2marathon, 400m @ 10K, 400m @ 5K, 200m @ 1mile, 200m rest. Great workout, and I managed to hit my numbers even though I started too fast.
Thursday - Swim in the morning, Quality Ride in the afternoon. Probably my most favorite bike workout I've ever done.
Friday - Gym in the morning, OFF in the afternoon. Luckily I got permission not to run, because I really needed some time off.
Saturday - 30 mile ride + 3 mile run with Michelle. Loved this workout, and was very glad that Michelle has got the training fever like me.
Sunday - 46 mile Creedmoore Cruise ride with Team Affliction/IronManiacs. Managed to stay with a strong group (Glenda, Meg, Kris, Mark, Panther, Steven, Rabbit, Deon) the entire way, even through the hard rolling hills into the wind. I was amazed that I could keep up with them. Post-ride lunch at Maudie's was icing on the cake.

Anyway, this week will be a bit harder as I have a crawfish boil for work on Thursday. I do plan on making it to the pub run. :)

My schedule this week, in case anyone wants to join me:
Monday - am: run 6 miles, pm: Adam's core class
Tuesday - am: swim class, pm: bike
Wednesday- am: gym, pm: quality run
Thursday - am: swim
Friday - am: run 6 miles, pm: gym
Saturday - am: Rosedale Ride (42 or 62 miles)
Sunday - am: run? bike? swim? rest? We'll see!
Goal miles: run -22, bike -100, swim -2 times, gym - 3 times

4 comments:

Mark said...

Enjoyed visiting with you on the ride yesterday. That was a pretty good group.

Good luck on the Rosedale Ride next weekend. I wish I could be there, but my daughter's birthday party is that day.

Missychel said...

I am tired just reading about all the stuff you did last week!!!

holly said...

I think I can make the Friday morning run.

Panther said...

Why does Mark's photo make him look like a serial killer?