Monday, July 16, 2007

Breakfast in Bed

I'm glad to say that after riding over one hundred miles yesterday, I feel great this morning. My shoulders are a bit stiff, but otherwise I feel great.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning to Kris blowdrying her hair - poor thing had to fly to Chicago this morning and get up really early. I woke up again, naturally this time, at 6:30 and decided to go for a run.

I decided that instead of fighting traffic on I10 to go to the office, I'd work from my hotel room. So for the past hour plus, I've been working on my laptop, eating fresh fruit & coffee from downstairs, and resting my feet. Not bad for a Monday morning... not bad at all!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I have not actually done ANY work all day. At least I got a good workout in so I don't feel like a total loser.