Monday, July 23, 2007

New Eyes!

I am sooooo excited.... I have Lasik Surgery scheduled for this Friday at 6:00pm. So, by about 7:00pm - I should be able to see!

I had my consultation this morning, and luckily everything looked good and they decided to schedule the surgery this week. They also made lots of comments about how blind I was. (I can't even see that there is a giant E on the screen without my glasses.)

My mom and dad are trying to figure out why I've waited so long to get this done. I think there is something about spending so much money that makes me uneasy. I always thought that glasses & contacts were fine - I've had them for 16 years, and they've worked so far. But now that I've scheduled the surgery, I can't believe I've waited this long. It's a good thing to do this for myself.

I can't wait!!!!!

4 comments:

MW said...

please remember to start thinking about breathing. Soon you will see how incredibly good looking I am, and I need you to remain calm, breathe and not faint.

Start practicing your breathing while imagining wonderful looking things.

Missychel said...

that's it..... I'm making the call today.

HOORAY FOR NEW AND IMPROVED EYES!!!!

Mike said...

What about the "2 year macular degeneration" that happens in twenty years??

That's what has stopped me, so far.

Good luck with the surgery!

Dionn said...

How exciting! Good Luck!