Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Out of Integrity

Lately, I've been feeling this terrible nagging feeling that I like to call "Being out of Integrity."

It's the feeling that you get when you know you should be doing something, but you aren't. You know, like not sending a mother's day card to your mom when you really should.

So, I've had quite a few of these issues lately, and I've been spending the last week trying to clean them up. Here are a couple that I've taken care of so far:

1) Returning Panther's Twin Peaks tapes that I have borrowed for over a year now.

2) Officially signing up for the Austin Duathletes instead of coasting by our past Running Banana sponsorship.

3) Figuring out what wedding gift to get someone who's wedding was 11 months ago.

4) Taking care of some work H.R. issues that I was avoiding.

5) Writing back some long overdo emails.

Now, I realize these are somewhat small things. But they are the things that drive me crazy whenever I have to face them. Whenever I saw the girl who I owed the wedding gift, I felt nauseous and embarrassed. It was horrible. It feels so much better now that I'm cleaning it up.

So... if I am "out of integrity" with any of you, please let me know! I'm still cleaning up some things, so I can just add them to the list. By the way, I suggest trying this out - it feels so good!

2 comments:

MW said...

sherman's lagoon?

Erin said...

oh yeah... about that...