Friday, July 20, 2007

U-G-L-Y!


U.G.L.Y. You ain't got an alibi.
You're UGLY, yeah yeah, you're UGLY!
By the way, I HATE wearing glasses. Hate it. And upon hearing about Lulu's (and others) success with Lasik, I have hated wearing them even more.
But, thanks to some incredible generosity from my parents, I am now heavily considering getting Lasik. Which means I can throw these ugly glasses in the trash. I really hope this is an option for me - having to wear my glasses lately has sucked.
I have some type of eye infection, so I'm without contacts. It's been horrible. I was again thinking about racing Marble Falls this weekend, but I can't get in the lake because I won't be able to see. Not only do I feel like an ugly hag in these glasses, but I honestly cannot see worth a damn without them. (For those who relate, my contact strength is -7.0!)
So... Consultation. Monday. 10:00am. I can't wait.

4 comments:

Missychel said...

I lost my glasses last night on the pub run.....so I called to schedule my touch up to have my eyes fixed again once and for all~!!!

Lulu said...

Yay for Lasik! It is the best ever!!!!!!!!

And you look cute in your glasses anyway!

KP said...

Any visits to the Mann Eye Institute come with a free lunch on me - after all, they're located on the same floor in the same building as my office - see ya there!

JohnF said...

I had Lasik done 8+ years ago. Still better than 20/20 vision. Definitely worth it.