Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And... Bonk.

It was bound to happen... And sure enough, this morning I bonked. I went to spin this morning so I could rest my legs the rest of the day, and I couldn't match even the easy cadences. I kept adjusting my trainer, hoping the resistance was too high. It wasn't. Oh well...

Chrissie said it was normal with the training I was doing, so I don't feel too bad. I am seriously worn out. Teaching continuing education today coupled with allergies coupled with the rain... all good reasons why I'm taking tonight off.

Besides, I have company! Karma is staying with me tonight. (I thought it was funny that Mike had to put his bed in this random spot since my bedroom floor is covered with workout clothes.) I love being a dog sitter - what a good excuse to skip a workout. ;)

I think I'll finish up a project I'm working on for Rachel's wedding, work on some GMW stuff, and go to sleep early. Tomorrow looks to be a long day.

No comments: