Thursday, August 14, 2008

T2!!

I am a T2 virgin no more! I walked onto the deck at swim practice and asked Mo where to go. He pointed at the lane Ben was in, so I hopped in. I looked at the workout and saw T2. I thought, phew! Easy! Then I looked at the distance (3150) and realized T2 means hard. Duh! I was nervous about moving up, but I also knew it was time to try it out.

It was a great workout. I was actually pushing it, finally. Mo said he was really impressed when I was done, and of course that made me happy. I'm no Phelps or anything, but I am getting better and that's what matters. It took all of the hour & a quarter time, so I'm not sure I can do T2 in the mornings and make it to work in time... but Thursday lunches are perfect. This workout, plus an hour of spin this morning (which seriously feels like days ago), makes 2.25hrs for the day, 10.25 for the week and the start of my recovery until Saturday. Yay for that!!! :)

Oh, my car battery just about died this morning. Luckily I managed to make it to T3 AND my 7:45am board meeting AND to AutoZone before it completely died... Must have some good karma going.

One more thing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY!!!! :)

No comments: