Thursday, August 28, 2008

Packed & Ready

The only reason I brought my laptop with me is because I know I'll be spending plenty of time in the airport. Luckily I have a sprint card on my laptop, so I get free internet anywhere!

Anyway, I made it. (Obviously.) My only hitch was that I didn't realize you can check in up to 24 hours before your flight. I managed to pack, make lunch, get dressed, dry the mass atop my head, do the dishes, clean my house, and load up my shuffle. (yes Maggie, I brought it!) I must look funny sitting here with my pb&banana sandwich, yogurt, and jellybean water bottle. I feel like a little kid on a trip whose mom packed her lunch.

I forgot about the funny people at the airport. (For instance, the man who says "ok" after every digit he types into his phone. And he keeps calling his cruise "the boat." My mom always told me to call it the ship. Anyway...) I vow to not let anyone annoy me this weekend!

I realized that I went to San Diego exactly 5 years ago this weekend! So I was browsing my pictures, and thought I would share these. The first two are Jenna and Rachel at Hash House A Go Go. Does this food not look delicious or what? Rachel's pancake was insane... thus, I'm hoping to convince Annie to go there with me tomorrow morning. :) The third is a reminder of my obsession with Arnold running for governor. I thought the whole things was hilarious, and I made sure to point out every campaign sign that we passed. I bet that wasn't annoying or anything!

Um, anyway... I realize that now I'm just rambling. Oh... my friend Frank just sat down next to me. Small world!! I am going to try and convince him to run with me tomorrow.... hahaha.... sucker... Oh, and he is an A boarder... so it looks like I have a seat mate. Advance check-in be damned! ;)

Life is good today. :) Hope it is for you!

No comments: