Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ouch

I've been told that I am not posting enough lately. Uh, sorry about that. :) I should REALLY be asleep right now, but for some reason the fact that I don't have to work out tomorrow morning is giving me no reason to go to sleep.

I will go to bed soon, but first... I just want to report that my calves and feet hurt. Dang it. I stretched tonight... spent some time with the TP ball... but they still hurt. To be honest, my feet hurt in some form or fashion all the time. My calves are usually pretty tight. But today my right leg completely cramped up and hasn't fully recovered yet.

Tomorrow is my off day. I shall stretch. And stretch. And stretch. And blog. ;)

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your calf pain! Mine have been tight all week and I think it is from concentrating on keeping my heels down during spin. Happy stretching!
-Erin