Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Headcase

I'm such a headcase! I went to the workout last night (of course) and it was great. Go figure. 15 minutes on the bike, 30 minutes of core, 75 minutes back on the bike, 15 minute run. The energy of that room is fantastic (much like D pointed out this morning) - and yesterday was especially exciting since Maggie was there! Dinner after the workout was great as well, and by the time I went home, I was in a much better mood.

Yesterday Chrissie said I was not allowed to do anything this morning. Which, of course, made me want to do something this morning! See? Headcase!!! I resisted and cleaned my house instead. I'll be honest, I've hit vacation mode already. I'm pretty worthless today because my mind is consumed with thoughts of running along the beach and sitting poolside with a frozen beverage. :)

I think this might be my first vacation since last April. I cannot WAIT.

2 comments:

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Emjoy your vacation!!! (and way to win that age group award on Sunday girl!) Your cycling time was spectacular--I'm so envious!! Glad my weak pep talk helped a little.

:) said...

Have fun!