Friday, December 08, 2006

Cafe Brazil

Cafe Brazil is quite possibly my most favorite restaurant ever. Today, I ate all of my meals there.

Lunch:
Egg white migas with loads of veggies; wheat tortillas; rosemary potatoes
*Don't be fooled - my plate was the size of a hottub.

Dinner:
Veggie Sandwich; cup of fruit
Half a piece of apple pie & a scoop of vanilla icecream
6-7 cups of chocolate cherry flavored coffee
*Again, don't be fooled - this was enough food to feed 100 starving African children

Good god, this place is delicious. But, drinking 7 cups of coffee is not helping me get to sleep. So, Maggie & I are sitting here reading blogs and making elves dance on some silly program Wiley found.

Tomorrow, I will return to the glorious Cafe Brazil for breakfast. Maggie is going to order french toast piled high with fruit and syrup. I am getting 3 pancakes filled with bananas and reeses peanut butter cups. I can't wait. :)

So, for my "healthy" pre-race meals, I plan on gaining about 10 pounds. God bless Cafe Brazil. :)

5 comments:

Mike said...

I'm a fan of the crepes there. Some awesome crepe action.

Anonymous said...

O-ve-ra-ted.
clap... clap... clapclapclap
Where's the beef? The Chickin? The Pasta?

Erin said...

you know I'm a veg-head, Mike.

Anyway, the pancakes were awesome. I love that place. Maybe we'll go there on the way out of town...

Rabbit said...

Sou vegetariana. Não como carne.

Missychel said...

mmmm....that place was heaven!! I wished I could have had a bit of those pancakes.