Monday, December 11, 2006

Recent Pics

I received a "Most Valuable Member" at the AAFAME luncheon last Wednesday! (AAFAME is one of the organizations I am a member of at work - it stands for Austin Association of Facility & Maintenance Engineers.) It's a really fun group, and I was really honored to be recognized.
Here are some of my AAFAME buddies - Amy, Tammy & Charlotte. They are loads of fun, and making friends like them is one of the reasons why my job is so much fun.
Here is dinner at CAFE BRAZIL! (did I mention that I love that place.) I'm eating with Michelle, who was working the expo for the Stick; Matt (the race director for 3M), and Stacy & Diana (Austin Marathon Foundation). Please notice the huge cups of hot chocolate smores in front of them. (Joey had this + cheesecake. Yum!!)
The Running Banana Team!! Tell me, are we adorable or what? By the way, a great side effect of short hair is that you can see the back of my running shirts now. I was pleased to show off my McDirty shirt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about the picture that i was in?
grrrr....