Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Enough with Christmas!!

That's it... I've HAD IT WITH CHRISTMAS!!!

Okay, that may be a bit overdramatic. More accurately, I've had it with the excess holiday gifts laying around my office. I have bags and bags of lovely, tempting, delicious yogurt covered pretzels in the shape of Christmas trees.

Today, I ate well... I had my typical Panera bagel for breakfast, half of a garden burger plus broccoli at Trudy's for lunch (I didn't even fall victim to the delicious wedge french fries!), and the rest of my garden burger as my afternoon snack. But, it's 4:45. I'm hungry again. And the trees are everywhere.

Damn it. I can't resist anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just ate my first bear claw i bought at Panera and about to eat the 2nd. I hate icing all over my shirt, and it will end up in my bed.
Oh well.

My head hurts. I may skip alcohol till Tuesday.

Missychel said...

mmmm....now that's making me hungry. DAMN YOU!!!