Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Red Dress... a look back

It's Christmas Eve. I'm incredibly bored. So... I bring you... memories of the red dress! Honestly, these dates are true. (Even though I look exactly the same!) Enjoy. :)

July 1997: Posing with my boyfriends in Tulsa. (Kidding about the bf thing, of course!)

Spring 1998: Posing with my mock trial teammate in the law room of R.H.S. on Senior Day.

May 1998: Hanging out with my friends the morning of my high school graduation

May 1998: High School Graduation, posing with my parents.

August 25, 1998: Bid Day - Jenna & I strike the Charlie's Angels pose for the first time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress has gotten more action than my man John Woo.

Anonymous said...

You were in a sorority?

Anonymous said...

You must have a picture in the attic somewhere, Erin- you look exactly the same, year after year!

Anonymous said...

How many more Charlie's Angels poses came after that one?

Anonymous said...

All I want for Xmas is a brand new post!

Missychel said...

are you a vampire or something?.....you look the same year after year. and you still fit in the dress. I am so jealous:)