Thursday, December 07, 2006

Two Minute Crash Diet

Today was the big day... I FINALLY CUT MY HAIR!!!! This was the easiest way I've ever encountered to lose weight fast. :)
First Myra put my hair in two pigtails.
And then she cut! I didn't even have time to freak out.

Holy cow, what a ton of hair! Seriously, these pigtails weigh quite a bit!!

And here is my new do! It just barely fits in a ponytail.
God bless Myra, who not only came in to work on her day off, but she did this out of the goodness of her heart. It was great to see her since she has been my stylist, and friend, since I was 15 years old.

Joey came with me as my moral support (and chief photographer)- I'm so glad he was here.

I really appreciate all the well wishes I've received about doing this. I'm not only excited to have a new style - one that will much better suit my lifestyle - but I'm excited that my hair is going to a good place.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You look Great!

Anonymous said...

yeah.
Nice cutumentary!

Anonymous said...

That is soo cute! You look great!

Greg said...

Your hair looks great!

Laura said...

You look beautiful! Think about how easy it will be to put on a swim cap now. Good luck this weekend!

Lulu said...

You are even more of a hottie than ever before!

Anonymous said...

I love the hair! Sorry it took me so long to see this. Oh yeah, and not sure if you look older or younger, but you did have this haircut sophmore (?) year of college.

Anonymous said...

ok, now I am an idiot and did not mean to be anonymous on the post.
urg. do you see why it took me so long to get to your blog now? I hate technology.