Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dysfunction Junction

Tonight was another Pain Train happy hour at Aussie's. I didn't do the night's workout since I had my final cycling study this morning, so I met up with the group after work events.

I really love my friends. Lately, I've grown really close to a lot of them - especially the ones with the nicknames. I find myself spending more and more time with them, whether in person or by countless daily email threads. It's awesome - we are, as Wiley put it, our own lovely dysfunctional family.

That being said, I can't help but wonder why I spend so much time with my "dysfunctional family" when I could be at home with my functional one.

Just a thought for 11:30pm on a Wednesday night. I'm going to bed now.

5 comments:

Mike said...

We are awesome and so are you! Much love to the mongooose. from mike the ostrich.

Lulu said...

I hope I'm included in your list! And we are TOTALLY dysfunctional. But that is sometimes more fun than functional!

Anonymous said...

...what's your function.

I'm just a bill. Sitting on capital hill.

Anonymous said...

I think functional is overrated or maybe I think that because I've always been from the dysfunctional side???

Erin said...

i love you guys. :) (and yes, lulu, you are including. even though you are a scary rabbit killer.)