Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Cheerleaders

I just want to thank all of the cheerleaders in my life. I am so lucky to have so much support and care from them.

Today, I felt very touched by my friends who are always rooting for me. Thanks, Katie, for the awesome email I received this morning. You were very insightful and supportive. Thanks Stephanie for your comment on my contest blog, I really appreciated it. Thanks Mike (my coworker) who helped me sort out why I am the way I am about certain things. Thanks Glenda, who is always cheering for me and supporting me. (especially tonight when I looked like death on the track!) Thanks Maggie for calling and checking up on me.

Thanks to all my friends for always being there for me, especially when I am not even asking. I hope I do the same for you.

7 comments:

meredith said...

catching up on your blog today. I LOVE the thoughts on Houston. I lived there for 28 years. Let me know if you are ever looking for a great place to eat. Austin doesn't even come close to the restaurants of Houston, and I love living in Austin.

You are a very supportive friend, as well :)
meredith

Unknown said...

You Rock Amber!!!

Missychel said...

HOORAY ERIN!!!

holly said...

Erin you are awesome!

Slingshot said...

Go Erin!!

Jane said...

Erin, thanks for encouraging me...

you are the best!

md said...

I would have to say that you have always inspired me, and more so lately. your personal, business, and workout ethics are qualities I truly admire. you motivate me in more ways than you know!
Thanks Erin!