Sunday, May 06, 2007

Week 17 Workouts

Total Run: 12 miles / 3 times (Goal = ? miles)
Total Bike: 52 miles / 2 times (Goal = ? miles)
Total Swim: 2800 meters / 1 time (Goal = 2 times)
Total Gym/Core Workout: 3 times

Yet another slow week for me. I was really unmotivated, but not in a way that I'm actually upset about. I've been working hard, and I needed a break. I also was, obviously, traveling a ton. So... whatever, I still worked out 9 times and when you look at it like that, that is still a lot!

My favorite workout was my bike ride with Glenda today. We rode 35 miles, mainly along Parmer, and we did pretty darn good considering how windy it was. I opted to skip my group ride and instead ride with Glenda because 1) the group ride was at 2:00pm and would have eaten my day, and 2) I hadn't seen Glenda in what seemed like forever. It was great to see her.

I'm in town this week, so I will be at the workouts and am looking forward to coming back refreshed!

No comments: