Sunday, May 13, 2007

Week 18 Workouts

Total Run: 20 miles / 4 times
Total Bike: 123 miles / 3 times
Total Swim: 5150 meters / 3 times
Total Gym Workouts: 2 times

Total Hours: About 15?

Good week - reached all my goals. The big milestone was the 80 mile ride yesterday - my longest ride to date, and it was a blast.

I had 2 good swim workouts, which was nice since I've been struggling a bit with swimming lately. I am absolutely NOT a sprint swimmer, rather I do much better at endurance events. Which is fine for triathlons, luckily.

My quality run on Tuesday was pretty hard. We were supposed to do 8-10 400's at 5K pace with 200 meter recoveries. I did 9, and about passed out at the end. My times got slower each set, until the last 2 when I picked it back up. It's going to be hard to adjust to running in the heat again.

Finished the week with a great run/swim with Katie & Kris at Stacy Pool. PERFECT way to end the week, and we even got to check out some hot triathlete swimming. :)

I'm in town this week, but out of town next week. I'm supposed to focus on more consistency, so I'll have to figure out how I'm going to make that happen in Houston & San Antonio.

No comments: