Monday, May 28, 2007

Cute Overload!

Olive & Violet have a new cousin, Sprinter Nudelman. He may be one of the most desired dogs I have ever known.

I have known Jenna for almost 20 years, and she has always had a thing for golden retrievers. She didn't have a dog growing up, but she knew she would get one as soon as she could support one.

When we were in college, her boyfriend (now husband) Tal gave her a picture of a golden retriever puppy with a note that said "I O U 1" She has kept that note, framed, in her bedroom ever since. She's been patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) waiting and waiting for the chance to get Sprinter. A combination of events, including a huge promotion that will take Jenna and Tal from LA to Atlanta, have allowed them to finally bring Sprinter home.

Congratulations, Nudelmans! I hope Sprinter, Olive & Violet can meet sometime soon!

4 comments:

Slingshot said...

He is sooo cute!!

md said...

adorable! I remember when Violet was that small! now she knocks me over!

Mike said...

I love puppies and boobs.

Missychel said...

awwww...I can smell the puppy breath from here:)