Thursday, May 24, 2007

Isn't summer supposed to be easy?

I was thinking I would have a pretty laid back June. Not exactly - here is my most updated travel schedule. I should really buy some stock at the Sheraton Four Points.

June 5-6: Houston
June 9-10: Dallas
June 12-13: Houston
June 14-15: Scottsdale
June 19-20: Houston
June 26-28: Houston

Now the trick is going to be not drinking too much (these trips inevitably equal happy hours), eating too many muffins at the bakery in La Grange, getting my workouts in, and most importantly - reminding Phil and dogs who I am. :)

I know that Kris & Panther & others relate to this type of travel schedule. And I'm pretty much used to it, too, though putting it all out on a calendar is a bit overwhelming.

2 comments:

md said...

traveling makes me tired. I'm exhausted just looking at your sched. you're incredible for getting all your workouts in! proud of you!

Missychel said...

BOO!!! I miss our workout time when you travel. :( As long as the hotel bartender does not know you by name I think you are safe in the boozer catagory.

I want to play in Houston with you someday.