Saturday, April 14, 2007

Nothing is Ever Perfect...

I sent Glenda a text message this morning telling her to have a great flight to Boston. Twenty minutes later, she called and said that her flight was cancelled. Now she won't get in to Boston until midnight tonight, at the earliest. With the storms last night, all of the flights were cancelled and/or rescheduled.

Add this stress to the fear of a huge storm on the day of the Boston Marathon.

Add that to not having running water because workers decided to work on the water lines on her block at least until midnight last night.

I can't help but think, "Poor Glenda!"

That being said, I know that if anyone can persevere through these roadblocks and still pull a great marathon - it will be Glenda.

Good luck, girl. You're going to be fine, I promise.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so weird I had a dream last night that Glenda missed her flight. Guess I wasn't too far off seeing as the flight was cancelled.

Go Glenda Go!!!

md said...

sorry to hear that about Glenda. She's strong and I know she will do great!

Katie...can you dream that a HOT tri guy is head over heals for me??
;-)

Unknown said...

I can totally do that;) I'm having very vivid dreams these days and no idea why???

I will give you a tiny hint he's not at a certain families home. Just sayin'

Buzz said...

That is terrible luck :( Hopefully all the bad luck is gone now and the good witch will fly in Boston. Good luck Glenda.