Friday, April 27, 2007

Week 16 Workouts

Total Run: 16.5 miles / 2 times (Goal = 15 miles) ***
Total Bike: 41 miles / 2 times (Goal = 30-50 miles)
Total Swim: 2000 meters / 1 time (Goal = 2 times)
Total Gym: 2 times

With all of my traveling, this was meant to be an easy week. I managed to fit a lot in, even working 12 hour days all week. I wish I'd been able to bike with Lulu today, but I couldn't fit it in.

I'm going to try to run on the Strip while I am in Vegas, but I'm not making any promises!

By the way, I am feeling fantastic lately. I've been eating much healthier, and I feel like it's paying off. I've been logging all of my food intake, which helps keep me accountable for what I am eating. Hopefully I won't stray too much this weekend. :)

***Update - I ran in Vegas, 4 miles on the strip. It was awesome.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a fantastic trip!!!

Let's catch up when you're back in town.

md said...

Have fun in Vegas!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Lulu said...

I wish you could have made it too! Next week we need to ressurrect the Amber-Lulu workouts!

Shorey said...

How long are you in Vegas? I am there Sun-Wed.

Anonymous said...

It is fun running on the Strip. You have to start pretty early, or it gets too crowded. It is 10 miles roundtrip from the MGM to the Freemont Street Experience.