Saturday, April 07, 2007

Peel the Banana 2007

So.. it's official. Tim & I are in a contest to see who can lose the most body fat by July. If you are an avid reader of my blog, you will know that my new years resolution is to be able to race this summer in tri shorts and a jog bra. Tim's goal is to get back into "training shape" and recover from his knee injury.

We decided to start a blog about our journey, and Kenny has stepped up to officiate. At first, I didn't want to share the blog because, well, having people read you whine about your fat is never fun. But, what the hell. I talk about it enough, so I might as well let you read about it if you want. And Tim thinks our blog is "Solid Gold, Baby! Solid Gold!" So, please post nice comments on it. If I am going to make it public, I at least want some positive feedback!

And... it's on. The much needed "PEEL THE BANANA CONTEST 2007!"
www.peelthebananacontest.blogspot.com
A "before" picture taken after dinner last night. By the way, do we look related or what? We even dress alike!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get your numbers from Leon?

Steph