Sunday, April 08, 2007

Week 13 Workouts

Total Run: 18.5 miles / 4 times (Goal = 17 miles)
Total Bike: 80 miles / 3 times (Goal = 80 miles)
Total Swim: 2100 meters / 2 times (Goal = 2 times)
Total Gym/Core Classes: 3 times

I FINALLY did it! I made my goal miles! I'm quite pleased.

I almost fell short, thinking I would take today off instead of doing anything. But Claire called, and we ended up doing an easy 15 on the Veloway, thus getting my bike miles up to 80 for the week. (Yes, it was still very cold out.)

Panther redid my plan so that I'm doing one last "Base Phase" cycle before I start "building." I need to refocus on my running, and get my mileage up to 20+ miles per week.

I should also probably figure out what I'm training for next. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Another great week of workouts Erin! I'm especially impressed by all your gym and core work (I am very bad with that). I may have to meet up with you when I get back from Arizona, and start doing some core work! You can show me how it's done :)