Sunday, April 15, 2007

Week 14 Workouts

Total Run: 10.5 miles / 2 times (Goal = 20 miles)
Total Bike: 65 miles / 3 times (Goal = 85 miles)
Total Swim: 2200 meters / 1 time (Goal = 2 times)
Total Gym/Core Classes: 4 times

I started the week out just great... but by after back to back quality workouts on Wednesday, followed by 300 mountain climbers at core class, I was hurting bad.

I was going to take Thursday off, but ended up doing my long ride and getting 40 miles in instead.

By Friday morning, I could barely walk. My calves were killing me.

So I essentially took the weekend off. I tried to go to a spin class today, but I had to leave after 20 minutes because my calves were still sore. (That, and the class was really lame.) So, with the exception of going to the gym Friday afternoon and today, I did nothing! 3 days off in a row, with one more to go tomorrow.

Oh well, what can I do, really. I admit - I'm not really minding the rest!

No comments: