Sunday, April 01, 2007

Panerin No More...

So... did you know I love Panera? Shocker, I know.

I just wanted to officially thank Wiley for taking over my Panera obsession. Now that I'm assured he is keeping them in business, I have moved on to another restaurant. It's awesome, so I want to promote it:

Sarah's Mediterranean Grill & Market
Located on Burnet Road, between Hancock & 2222 on the west side

It's delicious, I tell you. I get the Veggie Falafel Plate with hummus, taboli, salad & pita for just $4.95.

Check it out! And I'm sure I'll return to Panera again soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

$4.95!! I'm there! sounds yummy. we should meet there this week.

MW said...

I'm out of Panera then too.
Only reason I went was because of you.

Wait, you're willing to drive to 2222 and Hancock! Is this the same person that didn't want to leave bee caves to eat just 2 weeks ago?!??

Erin said...

Mike, you'll be relieved to know that I went back to Panera tonight. I can't resist...